Gas leak causes explosion in outskirts of Tbilisi
Reportedly, a gas leak caused explosion in a block of apartments in the outskirts of Tbilisi on Sunday. The explosion was followed by fire.
In result of the accident, the second floor of the two-storey building collapsed. Cars parked close to the building were also damaged.
As reported, 8 people were in the building during the explosion. Three of them were injured, although doctors said their health condition is satisfactory now.
The Tbilisi Mayor`s Office has once again called the citizens of the capital that they are able to have their gas heaters checked for free within the ongoing program.